All players are REQUIRED to provide a Birth Certificate (BC).
- If you are a New Player, please submit the BC to the registration office as soon as possible. Registration is not complete unless we receive this document. [email protected]
- If you are a Returning Player, and have a 2006, 05, 04, etc… birth year and lower, we likely already have your BC on file, and do not need you to submit a new one.
- Birth Certificates are required to get Player Cards, U11 and up.
- Any BC provided before U11 will be securely filed in our electronic system, and once on record with our Club you will not need to submit again.
All players are REQUIRED to sign a Medical Release Form each year. Both New Players and Returning Players. No exceptions.
- Medical forms are now generated automatically during the online Registration process. No action needed if you are registered with our Club.
- If you are NOT registered with us for the season but would like to participate in a Club practice, or an Event, you will need to fill out this form.
- Form link: WYSA Medical Release Form
- Send to: [email protected]
New this year all player are REQUIRED to sign a COVID-19 Waiver.