PYSC – Polonia Youth Soccer Club is committed to providing children a fun, family friendly soccer environment. Our goal is to teach fundamental soccer and life skills, sportsmanship, and passion for the game. Players will be grouped by skill level.
We offer the following levels of play:
Micro Eagles (Ages 3-5)
- New registrations accepted in March for Spring / Summer play. No Micro Eagles league offered in Fall.
- All players will participate in our Intra-League at Polonia and receive a Polonia T-Shirt.
- Practices and games will be approximately one hour on Saturdays @ Polonia Park.
- Parents are welcome / encouraged to stay and help or just watch.
U6 Co-Ed, U7 Girls, U7 Boys
- New registrations accepted all year round.
- U6 & U7 Teams play in a local recreational league.
- All practices are 1 hour long twice a week and games are played on Saturdays &/or Sundays.
U8, U9, U10 Girls and Boys Teams
- Teams play in a Recreational or an Academy league.
- Players are grouped by skill level.
- All practices are about 1 hr long, twice a week and games are on Saturdays &/or Sundays.
U11 and Up Girls and Boys Teams
- Players must Tryout for a Select / MRL Team. Tryout dates will be posted on our Website.
- Select / MRL soccer is designed for a player to experience a more competitive level of soccer. More is expected from each player in development, commitment, and effort. When you try out for one of our teams, it is our understanding that your player is looking for a professional coaching, and a higher level of soccer training / development.
- We group players by skill level.
- All practices are 1 – 1.5 hrs long, twice a week and games are on Saturdays &/or Sundays.
REGISTRATION IS ALWAYS JUST AROUND THE CORNER!!!!!
The Fall season starts in mid-August and go until late October.
The Spring season starts in mid-April and go until early June.
There are 7-8 games in the Fall, and 7-8 games in the Spring. The 2 seasons make up one full season cost.
Cost: $200 – $650 depending on the Team level which includes a uniform (jersey, shorts, socks).
All registrations are online using League One. Payment plans are available.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Hope you can join one of our Teams!