Come play at one of the TOP LEVELS of Youth Soccer in the STATE!
Per Wisconsin Youth Soccer Association rules, we are holding TRYOUTS for the (Fall 2023 – Spring 2024) season in JUNE 2023 !
11U – 15U players – June 6th week & June 12th week
16U – 19U players – June 14th week & June 20th week
Come tryout for one of our US Youth Soccer Regional (MWC), State, Select, or Recreational level Teams for both Boys and Girls! Birth Years (2005 – 2013). We are a small Club with BIG OPPORTUNITIES!!
We have (4) GIRLS teams set to play in the Top Level of Youth Soccer in the State: US Youth Soccer Midwest Conference!! Always looking to add a few more TOP players for the Fall 2023!!
- 19U Girls – Polonia 05 Girls Red Eagles in the USYS National League Midwest Conference Premier II
- 18U Girls – Polonia 06 Girls Red Eagles in the USYS National League Midwest Conference Premier II
- 17U Girls – Polonia 07 Girls Red Eagles in the USYS National League Midwest Conference Premier II
- 16U Girls – Polonia 08 Girls Red Eagles in the USYS National League Midwest Conference Premier I
- 15U Girls – Polonia 09/10 Girls Red Eagles in the State League Premier
All new players Boys and Girls must attend at minimum of TWO tryout dates to be placed on any of our top “Red” teams. We group by gender, birth year and skill level.
Wisconsin Youth Soccer Tryout Policy – Feb 2022/23
— 2023 Tryout Schedule —
All Tryouts will be held at: Polonia Soccer Park – 10200 W. Loomis Road Franklin, WI 53132
What To Do Now:
- Sign up online for “Tryouts”. This is required to Tryout as it generates a copy of the required Medical Release Form and the Tryout participation waiver.
- Tryout Registration Link – HERE
- Tryout Fee: $30 – ($25 before June 1st)
- If you can’t make it to Tryouts during your scheduled time, please sign up online and make a note in the comments area about your situation. Follow up with an email to: [email protected]. Alternative Tryout arrangements can be made.
What To Do (Day of):
- Wear: cleats, athletic wear, shin guards, water and age-appropriate sized soccer ball.
- Check In: 30 minutes prior to your tryout at the Mid-field Shed area. (we will be outside in a large “TENT” this year vs. the Club House).
- Registered players will receive a numbered Tryout shirt to keep.
- Players will have the opportunity to see the uniforms. No try-ons please.
- Parents can help your players at “Check In”, but we ask you provide the coaches space during the actual tryout sessions.
11U-15U – June 16, 2023, at noon
16U-19U – June 23, 2023, at noon
Offers will be emailed at 12pm – 12:30pm on the offer date above to the email address that was given during the “Tryout” registration process.
Any player that wishes to play up at an age older than their current birth year must first get permission from our Tryout Committee. All requests must be received by June 1st. Players must be registered for tryouts to be considered. The Tryout Committee will respond to the request to tryout at an older age. All requests to tryout at an older age need to be emailed to [email protected]
EVALUATIONS (younger players)
For our younger players, we hold “Evaluations” to find the right fit on one of our teams. We host these practice sessions with existing players. Less pressure than a “tryout”.
7U (2017) — 8U (2016) — 9U( 2015) — 10U (2014) — Birth years:
See Evaluations under the SIGN UP Tab for details on the website!
Please register your player online ($0) for Evaluations.
Evaluation Registration Link – HERE
Next Steps after Tryouts:
You will first receive an EMAIL inviting you to your team from your Coach. He/she can help with any questions you have about your new team. You will then need to log into Demosphere and select the “pull down” option to “Team Registration – $200” Confirm you acceptance to the team for the Fall 2023. This step must be completed. Recommend doing this on a computer vs a phone.
Deposit required = $200
Next (after the July 4th weekend), you will receive TEAM INVITE from Demopshere inviting your player to their exact team. There you can pay in full, set up a payment plan, pick your player jersey #’s, upload a birth certificate, etc… Have your players “head shot” pic available to upload as well.
Note: If you have trouble in Demosphere and are unable to find your Team Invite in the system (it will pop up on the screen after you put in your name). Please just make sure you place your $200 deposit before the deadline indicated on your email. The deposit will hold your spot on the team until we can figure things out in the system. Demosphere often has multiple profiles for the same player.
Any questions, please email me! [email protected]