All players are REQUIRED to provide a Birth Certificate (BC).
- If you are a New Player, please submit the BC to the registration office as soon as possible. Registration is not complete unless we receive this document. email@example.com
- If you are a Returning Player, and have a 2006, 05, 04, etc… birth year and lower, we likely already have your BC on file, and do not need you to submit a new one.
- Birth Certificates are required to get Player Cards, U11 and up.
- Any BC provided before U11 will be securely filed in our electronic system, and once on record with our Club you will not need to ever submit again.
- Note: last year the U10g – 2007’s needed Player Cards due to traveling out of state for tournaments. Having the BC’s already on file speeds up this lengthy process.
All players are REQUIRED to fill out a New Medical Form each year. Both New Players and Returning Players. No exceptions.
- Please fill out and submit the Medical form provided to you during the online registration (it was attached to your online receipt) to your their Team Manager. If you don’t know where to send it, send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Form link: WYSA Medical Release Form
- Your child can NOT practice, play in league games, or tournaments without it! Thank you.